Skip to main content

Review Detail

5.0 3 0.5
Health & Fitness
The best dentist in the world!!
Rating

Dr. Rotsos is by far the best dentist i have ever had!! I am terrified of dentist and have had encountered plenty of dentist who claim they are good and i have plenty of horror stories! !
On my first visit I was impressed by how clean and very friendly his staff is !! They make you feel as if you are family not just a patient! ! My first time sitting in the chair i recall Dr. Rotsos coming in and after explaining to him that im very scared and i have had alot of bad experiences with other dentist he immediately made me feel comfortable and he sat and talked with me and explained everything in detail about what i need to get done and the most important was that i wont feel any pain !! Well let me just say 5 years later and a ton of work done i have never felt the slightest pain !! He is very gentle, great chair manners and again i must make this clear "THEY ALL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE FAMILY " I never feel like im going to the dentist! ! He also gave me back my self esteem after fixing my front teeth !!
When it comes to price he is very reasonable and lets face it you get what you pay for and then some! !
I highly recommend him and this is coming from someone who hates dentist! ! I love everyone in that office!!
CM
Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Already have an account? or Create an account